Sunday, March 31, 2013

how to: healthy 3 ingredient cookies

I found this recipe on Pinterest - it claims to be a 2 ingredient cookie but to me, it was a 3 ingredient cookie.
And it is pretty good :)

You only need:
2 large bananas
1 cup of quick oats (i used rolled oats.. i don't think there is much of a difference)
a mix in of your choice (chocolate chips, nuts, cinnamon.. etc)

I just mashed the bananas in with the oats with a fork. Then I chose to stir in chocolate chips.
Just drop them in spoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet (very important) or if you have a silicone mat that will be perfect. Those things are magical; I love mine.

Cook them in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. This batch made me 17 small "cookies."
 And now that I've eaten like ten so far today and writing this makes me want to eat some more I'd say it was a healthy success (minus the chocolate chips).

1 comment:

  1. and minus the fact that you ate 10 of them.. haha. Also, I think you should do a tutorial about cleaning whiteboards with magic erasers because it was that magical and I think it needs to be shared

    ReplyDelete