Thursday, August 9, 2012

how to: organize purses

My mother-in-law LOVES purses. She has so many when she goes through them she finds some she didn't even know she had. Luckily for me, I get those rejects. Most of my purses are from her and I needed a better way to store them than all smashed in a bin, which is where they were before I saw this awesome idea on Pinterest. It was to hang your purses in a closet on shower hooks. Genius! We just moved into a new place and had a second bedroom with a walk-in closet. Perfect. I decided I wanted the cheaper, complete circle hooks from Walmart. They're like a dollar or two and make it soo much easier to hang the purses with thick straps. I love how they look now.

6 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who did this. You are right. It is so much better than in bins. I had mine in deep drawers in another closet but would so rarely go there to switch purses. I got rid of a lot of clothes so I had some space and thought it would be better than the drawers. Once I hung them all up, I was so surprised by how many I had and had forgotten about. 32 is a lot. So I will be eliminating some. A few are from 20 years ago, but hey when you buy quality you get just that--- quality. Several are hand-me-downs from my mother, which are basically brand new as she doesn't use hers very much before giving them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

    Chancy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) I'll try to post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article. Keep it up.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete